The Display Centre’s own range of Nouvelle price cubes are one of the bestselling pricing systems for jewellery, handbags, shoes and stationery in the UK. This is because they are easy to use and, unlike other brands, are fully customisable.
While several colour combinations and sizes are readily available off-the-shelf. In addition, The Display Centre can create cubes with custom colours and fonts for large price cube orders. Many large retail brands have already used this to their advantage and created their own cube styles that cannot be found in any other retail store.
The off-the-shelf Nouvelle kits are one of the most cost effective price cubes on the market, without sacrificing quality. Unlike other brands, The Display Centre’s Nouvelle price cube kits include the currency symbols that other brands make you buy as extra.
- Neat Finish
- Currency Symbols Included
- Fully Customisable
- Bespoke colours and fonts available
- Modern Look
- Different Sizes Available
- Arranged in a Free Storage Box
Nouvelle Large Price Cube Kits
- 7 mm by 9 mm per cube.
- These Large Nouvelle cubes are available off-the-shelf in white on black or black on clear
- Available in sets of 280 cubes or 700 cubes.
- These are the most popular size for shoes or fashion accessories. Jewellers generally prefer Medium Nouvelle Cubes.
- Each kit includes the following symbols: £ or Blank, ., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, 00
- If you require a different currency symbol, please ask.
The 280-piece kits contain 20 of each character, except for 0s of which there are 40. These characters include pound symbols as standard.
The 700-piece kits contain 50 of each character, except for 0s of which there are 100. These include pound symbols as standard.
Some retailers choose to buy additional symbols because their prices contain similar numbers such as 99s or 00s on the end. You can purchase Large Nouvelle characters in sets of 20 or 100 per character. You can choose between a range of characters and currency symbols.
Please note that it is ONLY clear cubes that we do not supply to customers in the US.
If you’re not sure which size, style or price cube kit is right for your shop, then check out our handy guide on four things to consider before buying price cubes or our price cubes FAQ for more information.