How you merchandise your shelving is as important as what you are displaying on it…
Shop shelving is one of the most commonly used merchandising systems. Read More…
Shop shelving is one of the most commonly used merchandising systems. It’s popular everywhere, from grocery stores to hardware stores. This is because it is both simple to use and versatile. Shelf heights can be adjusted to fit the merchandise, and several colours are available. It enables retailers to select the best shelving system for their needs.
Our 50mm shelving units come in a variety of widths and heights, which means they can be designed to fit the space that you have available. We have a large variety of standard wall bays and gondolas available to buy online for fast delivery. However, if you can’t work out the best solution for you, our knowledgeable and friendly team will be able to assist you.
Furthermore, our system is compatible with many well-known 50mm pitch shelving systems including Tegometall and Eden. In addition, our S50 systems can be assembled to cater for a range of different displays including clothing, hardware, magazines and fresh fruit and veg. We even have our range of Q-Systems for those added impulse buys near the till.
Shop Shelving Benefits:
- Tough powder-coated finish in a range of stock colours including Jura White, Silver and Black.
- Flexible modular and interchangeable components allow shop design and layout to be altered easily.
- Simple and quick to install – an easy-to-follow assembly guide is included with all fixtures.
- Low in cost when compared to the floorspace used and merchandising capabilities – A great return on investment.
- Comprehensive range of accessories available.
- Bespoke shop layout design service available for more complex projects.
- Cost effective solution for larger spaces.
As a business, we have over 25 years of experience selling this product and have previously had our shop fitting team for larger installations. If you need any advice on installing or merchandising your shelving, then have a read of our useful guide: