At The Display Centre we understand that crafting the perfect retail experience at least eight times a year, is frankly, exhausting. Often the finer details and smallest of points take most of the time. Perhaps you are looking for a unique solution? Or a simple modification to an off-the-shelf product. So whether you are looking for a reliable supplier to understand the needs of your branches and take the hassle away or, perhaps, you need a particular display stand designed and manufactured in short order then let us help you get exactly what you need, when you need it. Give us a shout and we’ll sort you out.
- Provide one point of contact who understands your business, needs, objectives and deadlines. Someone who is on the end of the phone when you need them rather than pestering you for appointments.
- Understand the importance of consistency of supply.
- Curate a range of shopfitting and display ideas to suit your business needs and present them within branded catalogues for your outlets and branches
- Distribute supplies direct to branch or work with your own distribution system
Create an online ordering (web portal) for your outlets or branches
- Provide guidance to branch management to help you maintain brand consistency.
- Generate regular management reports to detail which outlets or branches are buying what products
- Support marketing activities or seasonal promotions (e.g. putting together regular sale packs)
- Answer any questions you might have about stock (eg size, shape, colour, how to use) or availability
- Offer free merchandising advice
- Review your displays and feedback ideas, recommendations or industry best-practice
- Study your requirement and identify options / cost drivers
- Putting together packages (e.g. shelving units that offer different spaces/sectors)
- Share our 60+ years of technical knowledge and industry experience/insight with you
Finding What You Need
- Discuss your objectives and recommend products to choose from
- Produce appropriate sketches and drawings.
- Advise on any issues associated with supply chain responsibility (eg SEDEX) and reliability.
- Deal responsibly and professionally with
- Procure specific items from international suppliers and, most importantly, actively manage the risk
- Share industry experience and insight with you
- Produce prototypes for you to prove concept
Ever wish ordering shop supplies was…well… less work? Wish granted. Join the huge variety of international businesses that consider us to be their ‘go to guys’ and one of our smart, good-looking and knowledgeable team will take the pain away.
Your personal account manager will proactively work with you to meet your objectives and deliver retail supplies to you and your shops. For multiple sites, we can offer a branded catalogue, with your own hand-picked product range. Or even your own personal web ordering portal for shop managers and store teams (now how cool is that).
If you’re experiencing technical difficulties or simply need a nudge in the right direction, we are humans who can help. We’ve been working in the retail display industry for over 25 years now (phew). So whether you’re having a product display meltdown or assembly issue, our technical team can restore your zen.
Ultimately, we believe ‘what goes around, comes around’ and will always help whatever the scope and scale of the problem.
We spend our day talking about displays to customers and suppliers around the world and so we know what is going-on and can learn from other peoples’ experiences. We also keep abreast of technology and the exciting opportunities it brings to the world of display. What is fascinating us at the moment is the way in which electronic screens are replacing Point of Sale posters allowing multiple and relevant promotions to be placed in front of the customers’ face. At the other end of the spectrum many off-high street retailers are starting to appreciate the benefit that ‘supermarket’ techniques such as Queue Systems can bring to their business.
Finding What You Need
We are often approached by customers who have seen a shop display they’d like to replicate, or have an idea they’d like to bring to life. Sometimes we’re given a picture or CAD drawing, but often it is just a few words over the phone. We spend a lot of time testing and curating the products we supply, so know them well (shakes hand with mannequin). So give us a call or message below and we’ll get on it.