What is an Avery Dennison Fine Fabric Tagging Gun (Mark III)?
A Fine fabric tagging gun is a specialised tagging gun designed for use with delicate fabrics such as silk, lace, and other lightweight materials. They use smaller needles and finer tag fasteners to reduce the risk of damage to the fabric. They are ideal for use in high-end retail environments where appearance is critical.
How do you use a Fine Fabric Tagging Gun?
- Load the fine fabric tag fasteners into the gun by inserting them into the slot.
- Insert the needle into the ticket, and press the trigger to release the tag fastener and attach it to the product.
- To avoid damaging delicate fabrics or materials, use the appropriate needle size and tag type for the product being tagged. (It is recommended to attach tickets to label or in stitching).
- Test the gun and adjust the fastener tension as needed to ensure the tags are securely attached without damaging the fabric.
- Follow proper safety protocols and training to ensure safe use of the tagging gun.
It is important to follow proper safety protocols when using a tagging gun, as they can pose health risks if not used properly. Therefore, this is why we recommend covering the needle with the safety cap that is provided with all tagging guns when not in use.
This Tagging Gun takes a special fine fabric needle and attachments.
Features of the Fine Fabric Tag Gun:
- Ergonomic pistol-grip
- Accepts both 50 & 100 fastener clips
- Reduces the risk of holes and snags in garments
- Apply on the garment label or stitching for best results
- Lightweight design
- Alternative tagging guns and needles are available