What is an Avery Dennison Kimble Tagging Gun (Mark III)?
An Avery Dennison tagging gun (mark III) is an efficient and versatile tool for attaching tags and labels to products. This tag gun is a popular model of a well-known brand amongst High Street Retailers. This particular tagging gun has a black trigger and a blue case and is made from plastic. With its lightweight design and small appearance, it makes it the perfect choice for high-street retailers looking for a quick method of attaching tags to their clothes.
How do you use an Avery Dennison Tagging Gun?
- First, load the tickets into the gun by inserting the needles into the slot.
- Then, insert the needle into the ticket, and press the trigger to release the ticket and attach it to the product.
- To reload the gun, remove the empty clip and replace it with a new one.
- To avoid damaging delicate fabrics or materials, be sure to use the appropriate needle size and tag type for the product being tagged.
It is important to follow proper safety protocols when using a tagging gun, as they can pose health risks if not used properly. This is why we recommend covering the needle with the safety cap that is provided with all tagging guns when not in use.
This Dennison Kimble Tagging Gun takes either a standard or heavy-duty Mark II needle.
Features of the Avery Dennison (Mark III) Tagging Gun:
- Lightweight design
- For use with Mark II needles
- Perfect for quickly attaching tags to clothes
- Black trigger and a blue case
- Made from plastic
- Other tagging guns and compatible needles are available