These gridwall joining clips are used to attach gridwall panels to each other. They are used to create more rigid displays using the mesh panels that are so popular in shop displays. These joining clips have a chrome finish so that they blend into the display panels that they connect. They operate by fittings the rounded sections around the end part of the panel and then they simply tighten by turning the grub screw.
These joining clips are a necessary part of your display if you wish to create a triangular configuration. We recommend that 4 clips are used per gridwall panel. They are compatible with standard mesh grids which have 3″ squares.
Gridwall Joining Clips
- Compatible with 76.2 mm (3 inches) mesh gridwall
- Designed to help attach gridwall panels together
- Simple design
- Chrome finish to ensure that they blend in with the grids
- Use the grub screw to tighten them around the panels
- Commonly used when making a triangle formation to make the display more rigid
- We recommend 4 clips per gridwall panel connection
The Display Centre supply a wide range of gridwall and accessories. These displays are particularly popular because they are easy to put up and take down. In addition, they are an extremely cost-effective way to display a wide range of merchandise.
The Display Centre supply over 4,000 retail displays and business supplies. For more information about this, or any of our products, please use our contact us page.