This Avery Dennison price gun is one of the best on the market. Avery Dennison manufacture high quality price guns that are built to last. This price gun is the CAS1/8 model. It prints up to 8 characters per line, which is ideal for the majority of retailers’ needs.
This versatile Avery Dennison price gun also can be used to print prices in £, €, Fr. and Kr. In addition, Kg, % and / symbols can also be printed. These symbols are ideal for those who would like the flexibility to be able to print discount labels, weights, date codes and batch numbers, as well as prices.
The beauty of this Avery Dennison price gun is that it is lightweight and is easily reloaded. In addition, this pricing gun has a smooth printing system that is precise. As a result, clear, easy to read labels are produced.
Each price gun comes pre-loaded with an ink roller and a roll of labels.
Avery Dennison Price Gun CAS1/8
- 8 characters printed on a single line
- Printable characters include numbers 0-9 and £, €, Fr., Kr., Kg, % and /
- Pre-loaded with an ink roller and a roll of labels
- Lightweight price gun with a smooth and accurate print
- Compatible with our permanent and peel-able labels
- Spare ink rollers available
- Save money by purchasing this pricing gun as part of a starter kit which also contains 7,500 labels and 2 ink rollers
The rolls of labels that are compatible with this Avery Dennison price gun have 1,500 labels per roll. Peelable labels are useful for those who would like to be able to remove their labels for stock control purposes. While permanent labels are a good solution for those who would like to ensure that their prices do not fall off. Photos of the ink roller and labels that are compatible with these guns are shown in the images on this page.