Looking for a versatile and easy to use display system? This is the right system for you. Slatwall panels are made from MDF boards that have T-shaped grooves in them. These T-shaped grooves are what your arms, hooks and shelves slot into. Slatwall fittings are easy and quick to change around as they do not require any tools to move them.
- Versatile solution – Displays are quickly and easily changed around without the use of tools.
- Highly customisable – Colours and finishes can be changed to suit your brand and sizes can be adjusted to fit your space.
- Multiple accessories – There are a wide range of accessories available which allow retailers to change their displays quickly and easily.
- Easy to fit – Slatwall is easy to fit to your store. You may not even need to hire a shop fitter depending on your wall surface.
- Space saving – Slatwall panels hug the perimeter of your store and allow you to make the most of your wall space.
- Neat, multi-level displays – Items can be displayed flat against the wall which allows customers to browse your store easily. Being able to present your items at different heights also helps create a more interesting display and helps your creation of a clear customer journey.
Slatwall Panels (1200mm x 1200mm)
- 1200mm by 1200mm
- Can be used one above the other to create 2400mm height. This is usually more cost effective than purchasing 2400mm by 1200mm panels
- Compatible with our inserts
- Range of colours and finishes
- Compatible with a range of slatwall arms, hooks and shelves
If you would like more information on slatwall, please visit our slatwall information page. There are a range of modifications that you can make to your slatwall. For example, you can choose from a range of colours and finishes, download colour chart here. In addition, we can arrange capping and edging options should you require them. These capping and edging options provide a neater finish to your displays.
Please note, slatwall is large and quite heavy to ship. The Display Centre tries to keep this cost down for its customers. If you would like to view the carriage charges for these items, please view the the shipping information tab below. By purchasing 1200mm x 1200mm slatwall panels and fixing them to the wall one above the other, you can cover the same wall space as with a 1200mm x 2400mm board. This also helps to keep the shipping cost down because the boards are far less long and awkward to transport.
You may prefer to collect your slatwall panels from our showroom.