This is a chrome plated step arm for slatwall. It is also sometimes called a stepped arm. These slatwall arms are manufactured from a flat oval tube. It measures 25 mm (1 inch) by 12 mm (0.5 inch) and is 330 mm (13 inch) long.
The idea behind this step arm is that clothes can be displayed on two different levels. These could be 2 different styles of the same piece of clothing. For example, a t-shirt design that is available in red and also in blue could be displayed on the two different levels. This will allow customers to make the logical step and also save you store space.
Alternatively, you may prefer to merchandise items that go together. For example, a pyjama top may be at the front and the matching pyjama bottoms on the level above and behind. You might also use it to display different sizes of the same item clearly.
Chrome Step Arm
- Display different sizes clearly
- 25 mm (1 inch) by 12 mm (0.5 inch) and is 330 mm (13 inch) long.
- Merchandise different items together to encourage upsells and also save space
- Easy to use
- No tools required to move these arms around the wall
- Merchandise clearly and efficiently
- Fast UK delivery
- International shipping also available
Want to learn more about slatwall? Visit our slatwall information page.
The Display Centre supply over 4,000 retail displays and business supplies. For more information about this, or any of our products, please use our contact us page.