Use a child tailors’ dummy to give your shop a high end feel. These child tailors’ dummies are a cost effective way to bring a vintage feel to a shop. In addition, they are highly versatile because they can be used for dressmaking as well as for creating beautiful children’s clothing displays in store.
This display dummy represents a child that is between 6 and 8 years old. It is ideal for dressmaking as the torso is given it’s rigidity from its polystyrene body. This is then covered with a natural jersey cover to give it a finish that is tolerant to having pins put into it.
Child Tailors’ Dummy: Age 6-8
- Shaped wooden base
- Supplied with a wooden thistle top neck
- Polystyrene body covered with a natural jersey fabric
- Suitable for displaying clothes in a shop or for being used for clothes making
- Represents a child between 6 and 8 years old
- Wooden tripod base with 3 legs and wingnuts
- Wooden thistle top
- Chrome Pole
- Cream removable jersey cover, which can be washed at a low temperature
- Height is adjustable from 36″ (91.5 cm) to 43″ (110 cm)
- Torso height 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Chest 26″ (66 cm)
- Waist 23″ (58.5 cm)
- Hips 27″ (68.5 cm)
All measurements are approximate.