Use a male featureless child mannequin like this one to display your boys’ clothes in an attractive and attention grabbing way. These boy mannequins represent a child that is between 6 and 8 years old. This is a male featureless child mannequin which is also sometimes referred to as an egg head. This is because the mannequin’s face does not have any features. Featureless mannequins can be quite popular with retailers because they ensure that there aren’t any features that may distract from the clothing that is being displayed.
These boy mannequins are designed to represent a boy that is between 6 and 8 years old. Consequently, they are 142 cm (4’6″) tall, and have a chest size that is of 70 cm (28″). Their waist measurement is 59 cm (23″) and their hips are 74 cm (29″). They have their right arm by their side while their left is bent at the elbow. This gives them a more attention grabbing look as they appear more active. In addition, this pose can contrast nicely with slightly different poses of children of different ages. Particularly when creating a window display. They stand on a circular base.
Age 6-8 Matt White Male Featureless Child Mannequin
- Durable matt white finish
- Featureless face, egg head
- Attractive finish
- Interesting pose with one arm at the side and the other bent at the elbow
- Ideal for displaying boys’ clothes in shop window displays and at exhibitions
- Represents a child that is between 6 and 8 years old
- 142 cm (4’6″) tall
- 70 cm (28″) chest, 59 cm (23″) waist and 74 cm (29″) hips