The Display Centre team is constantly seeking to improve it’s service. Last year we won the FEEFO Gold Trusted Service Award for our excellent customer service. Now we want to make it even better.
Whether you’re a new visitor or a regular customer, we would love to hear your views. Please select the relevant questionnaire to you and answer these 10 quick questions for your chance to win £100 vouchers that can be redeemed at over 40,000 different shops, restaurants and attractions.
The questions are super simple and ask you about the things that make a shop displays supplier great.
This month we are offering the chance to enter our prize draw for £100 of Love2Shop vouchers in return for your answers to just 10 quick questions. These vouchers can be spent in over 20,000 different shops, restaurants or attractions.
Simple answer the 1 minute survey and enjoy the chance to win £100 Love2Shop vouchers posted to you.
How To Enter
It’s easy to enter. If you have purchased from us before, please click the existing customers survey. If this is your first time here, we’d still love to hear your views
Simply complete our 10 questions about your display equipment for your chance to enter.
How Long Will It Take?
There are only 10 simple questions. They shouldn’t take anymore than 1 minute of your time – unless you want to spend longer of course!
How Will The Winner Be Chosen?
A blind draw will be done using a computer to select a winner at random.
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is The Display Centre whose registered office is at Unit 5, The IO Centre, Stephenson Road, PO15 5RU. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Display Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://displaycentre.co.uk/feedback-win-100-love2shop-vouchers/. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31st July 2017 at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
If you have previously bought from The Display Centre you should complete the survey for existing customers as detailed above. If you are a new customer, you should complete the survey for new customers as detailed above. Please note, you must provide your contact details in order to be recontacted if you win the draw.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.